Data structure is type of data storing and there are different types of store data. This is computer based concept and you are interested to become software developer, then it may be helpful for you if you have knowledge about data structure and its types. Either you want to learn any programming language, you should have to learn data structure.
There are huge numbers of books written by authors so that interested person learns data structure with algorithm in effective manner. All the things are explained in books by authors step by step. Examples and problems are also given so that person can understand all concepts and also try to solve problems. Price of book is not high and everyone can afford without having problem. If you did not find any specific of data structure in market, then you can order it from Amazon or flipkart. Book will be at your home when you need with amazing discount offers.
- Data structures and algorithms made easy by Narasinha Karumanchi
- Data structures and algorithms in java, 2nd edition by Robert lafore
- The algorithm design manual, 2nd edition by Steven S Skiena
- Introduction to algorithms, 3rd edition by Thomas H. Cormen, Charles E. Leiserson, Ronald L. Rivest, Clifford Stein
- Algorithms, 4th edition by Robert Sedgewick, Kevin Wayne
- Elements of programming interviews in java: the insiders’ guide, by Adnan Aziz, Tsung – Hsien Lee, Amit Prakash
- Programming pearls, 2nd edition by Jon Bentley
- Algorithms in C, 3rd edition by Robert Sedgewick
- The art of computer programming, 1st edition by Donald E. Knuth
- Hacker’s delight 2nd edition by Henry S. Warren
- Algorithms unlocked by Thomas Cormen
- Algorithms for interviews by Adnan Aziz
- Data structure using C by A. K. Sharma
- Data structure and program design in C by Kruse Robert L
- Data structure and algorithm analysis in C by Mark Allen Weiss
- Algorithms in C parts 1 to 4 by Robert Sedgewick
- Data structure and algorithms made easy: Data structure and algorithmic puzzles by Narasinha Karumanchi
- Data structure and algorithms by Alfred V. Aho and Jeffrey D. Ullman
- Data structure: A pseudo code approach with C by Richard F. Gilberg and Behrouz Forouzan
It is good to learn data structure but if you stick only to books for learning, then your learning is not effective. So, also try to find other ways that will provide you many chances for learning like read blogs, articles, data structure types and their implementation in different fields, get to know about application which are based on data structure and how the application work. So, do not depend only on books, you also have to put your efforts if you want to make your learning effective.