The Spanish language is also known by other name called Castilian language originated in the Castile region of Spain. It is considered as world’s second most spoken native language as well as it is also one of the six official language in UN (United Nations). Spanish language was first written in 11th century in Latin script widely spoken in USA, Latin America, Equatorial Guinea. It is considered as official language in Colombia, Bolivia, Cuba, Costa Rica, Chile, Mexico, Guinea, Guatemala, Panama, Spain, Paraguay, Uruguay, Venezuela etc.
The important reasons why we must learn Spanish language are as follows:
- World’s second language
- Spanish belongs to same family language as English language.
- Spanish language is widely spoken around the world.
- It can be written, spoken easily as well as easily understandable.
- Also considered as one of the world’s most phonetic language.
- Spanish language is promoted by Royal Academy and promotes consistency in Spanish, also produces grammar guides and authoritative dictionaries.
- The Spanish language had a huge influence on Arabics.
- Large vocabulary is shared by both English and Spanish language.
Spanish Best Books For Beginners
- English Spanish Step- by- Step
- Madrigal’s Magic Key to Spanish
- Spanish For Dummies
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Breaking Out of Beginner’s Spanish by Joseph J. Keenan.
- Practice Makes Perfect by Dorothy
- Spanish Work Book
- Practice Makes Perfect by Jean Yates
To start a new journey in any field, the first and foremost part is correct and best choice of right direction for great success. For learning Spanish language it is very important to select the best books and spend lots of quality time with learning Spanish books which is very essential for success. There are also reference books, workbooks, dictionaries together with good variety of books available both online and in the market. The aspirants can make their own library to begin with their Spanish learning journey. The books prescribed for it are as follows:
- Barron’s 501 Spanish Verbs: This book introduces many more verbs commonly encountered verbs in Spanish language.
- Mastering Spanish Vocabulary: This book is excellent for learning vocabulary which is a basic step in this direction. Without knowing basic vocabulary, it would be very hard to communicate with anyone.
- Barron’s Foreign language Guides by Theodore Kendris & Christopher: One of the standard book which covers all the basics consisting of different series like one book focusses on verbs, other series on grammar and next on vocabulary section.
- Work Books: As we know very well, practice makes perfect, there are various workbooks available in order to develop confidence in Spanish writing skills.
- Easy Spanish Step by Step: It’s a great workbook to start with it as it covers all the basics with lots of examples.
- Barron’s Spanish Grammar: The learning of Spanish grammar was made easy and approachable by Kendris team.
- The Ultimate Spanish Review and Practice