BSNL JAO Books for exam preparation are given below. There are some cumulative study type material which you can use for BSNL Junior Account Officer from the books. They will contain both topics included in exam along with the question papers related to each topic. So, this way you will gain more knowledge and confidence.
BSNL JAO Books 2019
- BSNL Junior Accounts Officers (JAO) Examination Guide (Popular Master Guide) Paperback – 2016 by RPH Editorial Board (Author)
- BSNL – JAO Exam Paperback – 2014 by Dr. CHANDRESH AGRAWAL (Author)
- BSNL J.A.O (Junior account officer) Guide Paperback – 8 Dec 2014 by GKP (Author)
- BSNL Junior Accounts Officers JAO Exam Books 2017 by Sura
- BSNL Junior Accountant Officers Paperback – 20 Feb 2014 by Arihant Experts (Author)
Also, you can refer to the individual books given below for Paper 1 & Paper 2. Commerce has to be learned in best way because it will be the important part in exam.
- Objective Commerce (For CA, ICWA, CS, MBA, M.Com. etc.) Paperback – 2010 by Vivek K. Gupta (Author), Manoj Kaushik (Author)
- Objective Commerce Paperback – 2016 by Sima Kumari (Author)
- 10th Standard English (Samacheer Kalvi) Exam Guide 2017 by Sura
- Objective English by Dr. R S Aggarwal
Quantitative Aptitude/ Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude by Dr.R S Aggarwal
- Aptitude Mathematics by M.Tyra
- Objective General Knowledge by Sanjiv Kumar
- Lucent’s General Knowledge
- General Awareness book by Arihant
If you find any problem, you can let us know in comment section below and we will help you. Also, we will make sure to keep you updated with all the competitive exam study material for your preparations. Stay connected with us on social media to get the notifications on every exam.
BSNL JAO Details 2019
|BSNL JAO Syllabus 2019|