C# is dominant and flexible programming language developed by Microsoft in the year 2000. It can be used to design a different of applications such as dynamic websites, compliers and development tools. To know complete about C# and its codes, then you should learn C# text and reference books. You can get C# books from online retailer shops or books shops. Following books are providing given below for your reference.
How the beginners can learn C#?
The learners can easily understand and learn the code of C#. C# was designed simple and easy to use and develop web applications. C# is the scalable language and it will check the errors before it constructs the application. The user can learn C# in C# tutorials, private computer education center or institutions or C# books. The user can be able to download or buy electronic books of C#. Plenty of C# books for beginners and developers are available in the market.
Books for C#
- C# 6.0 in a Nutshell (The Definitive Reference)- Joseph Albahari & Ben Albahari
- C# 6 for Programmers (Uses with windows 7, 8 and 10) – Paul Deitel, Harvery Deitel
- C# 6.0 and the .Net 4.6 Framework Seventh Edition – Andrew Troelsen Philip Japikse
- Pro ASP.NET 4.5 in C# – Adam Freeman, Matthew MacDonald and Mario Szpuszta
- Head First C# – Andrew Stellman, Jennifer Greene
- Pro c# 5.0 and .NET 4.5 Framework (Experts’ voice in .NET) – Andrew Troelsen
- C# in Depth 3rd Edition – Jon Skeet
- Programming C# 5.0 Building Windows 8 web, and Desktop Applications for the .NET 4.5 framework by lan Griffiths
- Adaptive Code Via C#: Agile coding with design patterns and Solid principles – Gary MC Lean Reference
- C# 5.0 unleashed – Bart De Smet
Top and Best books for C# to Learn
- C# players’ guide – RB Whitaker
- MCSD Certification Toolkit (Exam 70-483): Programming in C# – Tiberiu Covaci, Rod Stephens, Vincent Varallo, Gerry O Brien.
- Murach’s C# 2012 – Joel Murach, Anne Boehm
- C# programming yellow book – Rob Miles
- Beginning C# (Object Oriented Programming)- Syed Shanu.
- C# Programming (Quickly learn C# Programming) – Jason Hamilton
- Learn C# in one day and learn it well (Only book you need to start coding in C# immediately) – Jamie chan
- Agile Principles, Patterns, and Practices in C# – Micah Martin and Robert Cecil Martin.
- Concurrency in c# Cookbook- Stephen Cleary
- Essential C# 4.0 – Mark Michaelis
Using the above books, the user can easily understand and ready to make the code in short time period. The aspirants can also download C# pdf book from the online. The aspirants should be requested to take the hard copy of C# books for their reference purpose.