UPSC CDS is one of the most renowned exam as every year lakhs of student give this examination. Most of the candidates think how & what to prepare well the answer is simple firstly check the syllabus & exam pattern which section weighs the most marks prepare them. Below we have given you CDS GK Previous Papers so that you will get an idea about the level of the question paper & prepare accordingly. CDS GK preparation is a huge hurdle in front of most of the candidates well just you have remain in touch with latest news national and international. CDS general knowledge previous papers will also give you the hints for the topics which you can prepare from history, geography, civics & most importantly the dates.
Question1. Lack of atmosphere around the Moon is due to
- Low escape velocity of air molecule and low gravitational attraction
- High Escape velocity of air molecule and low gravitational attraction
- Low gravitational attraction only
- High escape velocity of air molecule only
Question2. Which one among the following correctly defines a unit magnetic pole are SI units?
Is the pole which when placed in air at a distance of?
- 1 foot from an equal and a similar pole repels it with a force of 1 pound
- 1 metre from an equal and a similar pole repels it with a force of 1 newton
- 1cm from an equal and a similar pole repels it with a force of 1 dyne
- 1 metre from an equal and a similar pole repels it with a force of 1 newton/ m2
Question3. Which organelle in the cell, other than nucleus, contains DNA?
- Endoplasmic Reticulum
- Golgi Apparatus
Question4. By what mechanism does scent spared all over the room if the lid is opened?
- Pressure in the bottle
- Compression from the bottle
Question5. NaOH + HCL = NaCL + H2O
In the above Chemical Reaction
- Sodium is oxidized and oxygen is reduced
- Sodium is oxidized and chlorine is reduced
- Sodium and hydrogen are oxidized
- None of them are oxidized or reduced
Question6. Motion of an oscillating liquid column in U-Tube is.
- Periodic but not simple harmonic
- Non- Periodic
- Simple harmonic and time period is independent of the density of the liquid.
- Simple harmonic and time period depends on the density of the liquid
Question7. Indian Navy commissioned its first advanced light helicopter squadron at Kochi in November 2013. What is the name of the helicopter?
Question8. On November 8 2013 many people died in Philippines after super typhoon ravaged the country. What was the name of the typhoon?
AFCAT Preparation Material
|AFCAT Exam Pattern & Syllabus||AFCAT Preparation Best Books|
|AFCAT Preparation Tips||AFCAT Sample Papers|
|AFCAT Full Eligibility Details||AFCAT Study Material|
|AFCAT Previous Papers|
Download CDS General Knowledge Question Papers
Important Books for CDS Preparation CHECK HERE
Some Useful Tips for CDS Exam Preparation Must READ NOW
|CDS (1) 2011||CDS (2) 2011||CDS (1) 2012||CDS (2) 2012|
|CDS (2) 2013||CDS (1) 2014||CDS (2) 2014||CDS (1) 2015|
|CDS (2) 2015||CDS (1) 2016||CDS (2) 2016|
CDS Mathematics Previous Year Question Papers Download
CDS English Previous Year Question Paper Download