Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) conducts a written examination for the post of registrar, Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar. The competitive examination is the important exam which has to be considered very important so as to get the post being offered in CGPSC.
Exam Pattern- Paper 1 Paper pattern is-
- General Studies- 75 questions- 150 marks
- General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh- 75 questions- 150 marks
Paper II paper Pattern is-
- Aptitude Test- 150 questions- 300 marks
This is followed by interview which is of 75 marks
NOTE: There will be negative marking in the exam paper. For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted in the question paper.
Exam Syllabus: For Paper 1-
- General Studies (History of India, Physical, Social, economical geography of India, Constitution, Current affairs, Environment, Indian Philosophy, General Science)
- General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh (History, geography, Literature, tribes, Economy, Administrative Structure, industry in Chhattisgarh, Current affairs)
Paper II Syllabus is-
- Aptitude (Quantitative questions, decision making, problem solving, data sufficiency, comprehension skills, analytical questions, questions based on skills)
The questions from each part have to be prepared in the best possible way so that it is not difficult to solve the questions in the exam paper which will be seen. The candidates need to practice the reasoning part in a proper way. The verbal and non- verbal part has to be practiced differently. The quantitative part needs the practice which has to be done in the proper way.
Both paper 1 and paper 2 are compulsory so prepare well for both papers and get good score in the examination.