CBSE Teachers’ Eligibility Test (CTET) exam is being conducted in the month of September. The exam is held for the selection of teachers for the purpose of teaching various classes. CTET Books are available in market from various publishers and authors which can be referred for exam preparation. The authors like Arihant, Disha Publication, GK Publication etc. have several books which are available online and in market which can help with great knowledge for exam.
There are several solved papers books or paperback which will provide a base for better understanding of topics as defined in syllabus of exam. The names of some books are defined below which can be brought online from Flipkart/ Amazon or can be taken from market.
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET Success Master Paper II Social Studies / Social Science Teacher Selection For Class VI-VIII (English) 7 Edition (Paperback)- Arihant (2015 publication)
- Child Development & Pedagogy for CTET & STET (Paper 1 & 2) Hindi 2nd Edition 2 Edition (Paperback)- Disha Publication (2015 publication)
- CTET & TETs Maths and Science Paper – 2 for Class 6 – 8 : Solved Papers Upto 2014 (English) 2nd Edition (Paperback)- Arihant (2014 publication)
- CTET Kendriya Shikshak Patrata Pariksha Success Mastern Paper-II ClassVI-VIII Samajik Addhyan/Samajik Vigyan Shikshak ke liye 7 Edition (Paperback)- Arihant
- Child Development And Pedagogy for CTETs & TETs (Paper I & II) (English)- Arihant
- CTET 2015 Paper I : Class I-V 15 Practice Sets include solved papers 2014-2015- GK Publication
- Guide CTET Paper 2 Maths and Science (Class 6 to 8) Includes Solved Paper 2014 2015 (English)- GK Publication
- CTET Exam Book (Paper -II), 2015 Ed,. Paperback – 2015 by V.V.K.SUBBURAJ (Author)
CTET Paper 1 & 2 Exam Pattern LOOK
CTET Paper 1 & 2 Syllabus LOOK
For any further query, kindly write us in comment section and we will reach you as soon as possible.