There are number of subjects involved in engineering course which every engineering aspirant have to clear. DBMS is also one of those subjects and it require proper and regular understanding of all concepts so that you can clear it in first attempt. DBMS is Data Base Management System which teaches you how to maintain, store, process and analyze data so that it will take less space on disk. Except for completing engineering, DBMS is also special course and on the basis of it, you can high positioned job in IT industry. Data is increasing with each passing day and there is need for person, who knows how to manage data and provide effective applications for managing data. All such things are possible when you have deep and clear understanding of the database management system.
For getting deeper knowledge about all concepts of DBMS, it is necessary to read books of DBMS. There are many other things from where you can get detailed information about DBMS’s concepts like blogs, articles, video tutorials, online classes and online free tutorials. But, book reading is also primary thing and you have to follow atleast one book. We have given a long list of famous and valuable books of DBMS and you have to choose the one as per your need.
- Database system concepts by Silberschatz, Sudarshan and Korth
- Database management system by Raghu Ramakrishna, and Johannes Gehrke
- An introduction to database systems by Bipin Desai
- Principles of database systems by J. D. Ullman
- Fundamentals of database systems by R. Elmsri and S.Navathe
- Foundations of databases by Serge Abiteboul, Richard Hull and Victor Vianu
- Database management systems by P.S. Gill
- Database system: a practical approach to design, implementation and management by Connolly
- Introduction to database systems by kahate
- The essence of databases by F.D. Ronald
- Express learning database management systems by ITL education solutions limited
- Principles of distributed database systems by M. Tamer Ozsu
- Oracle 10g programming: a primer by Rajshekhar Sunderraman
- Database systems by Thomas M. Connolly
- An introduction to database systems by C. J. Date
- Database systems implementation by Hector Garcia – Molina
- Database system: an application oriented approach by Miacael Kifer
- Database systems: concepts, design by Shio Kumar Singh
So, start learning DBMS by getting any of above given books and we are sure that you will get best job for data management. No need to buy any of such books because all are present on the websites in e book format. After learning concepts, you should also practice those concepts so that you can understand all things clearly. Now, download book in your system and start your exam preparation of DBMS or learn concepts to get best data management job.