Gauhati High Court examination will be conducted for the selection of candidates for the different posts. The candidates need to prepare accordingly for their post selection criteria.
- Upper Division Assistant (UDA) cum Accountant
- Bench Assistant
- Lower Division Assistant (LDA)
- Stenographer Gr. II/III
- Data Entry Operator
- Office Peon
The selection criteria for all the above mentioned posts are-
- Written Exam- LDA, Bench Assistant, Typist, Stenographer Grade II/III
- Personal Interview: UDA-cum-Accountant, Stenographer Grade II/III
- Computer Skill Test: Data Entry Operator
- Typing Test: Typist, Stenographer Grade II/III
- Language Proficiency Test: Copyist
- Viva-Voce & Physical Fitness Test: Office Peon & Chowkidar
Gauhati High Court Exam Pattern 2019
The details of all the selection criteria are-
Written Exam: 2 Hours test will be conducted in which there will be 100 questions of 1 mark each. The subjects included are- English (40), GK (20), General Intelligence (40)
Personal Interview: This will include the questions based on the respective post to test the knowledge of the candidate.
Skill Test for Stenographer: The following will be the base for the testing of skills for stenographer post-
- Voice test before dictation for 2 Minutes
- 100 marks: Shorthand (Speed test) at 80 words per minutes: In 7 minutes, 560 words have to be covered.
- Computer Test for 3 Minutes
- Transcription of the dictation for 20 Minutes
Gauhati High Court Written Exam Syllabus 2019
The details of all section for the exam are-
General English: Basic grammar is asked in the exam including questions from Articles, Prepositions, Adjectives, Tense, Modals, Active/Passive, speech, Punctuations, Letter Writing, vocabulary, idioms & phrases, Antonym & Synonyms, sentence formation.
General Knowledge: The questions are asked from current affairs of national & World level, the questions from each field- social, political, economic issues, scientific research, history, geography
General Intelligence/Logical Reasoning: This include the questions from similarities & differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, relationship, verbal and figure classification, missing patterns, odd man series, how to solve the problems based on simple concepts.