GRE commonly known as Graduate Record Examination which is conducted by ETS (educational Testing Service) created in 1949. This is a standardised test which is held for the aspirants who want to take admission in the graduate schools of the United States. The purpose of the GRE is the admission in the doctoral and masters degree programs in various universities of United States. A lot of changes have been done in this examination. This exam does not relate to any specific field but just assess your skills.
For the preparation it is very important for the candidates to choose the books which have the best content. If the books chosen do not have the proper material you require to clear the exam then it will not fulfil the purpose. It is very important for the candidates to thoroughly read all the topics and understand the concepts so that they do understand the concepts properly. Various experts and toppers have curated a lot of books and magazines. The following is the list of the most popular books for the study of Graduate Record Examination:-
- Manhattan prep GRE set of 8 strategy guides,4th edition
- The official guide to the revised general test , 2nd edition
- GRE big book
- The official GRE super power pack
- Official GRE quantitative reasoning practice questions
- Official GRE verbal reasoning practice questions
- Kaplan GRE complete 2016 ( books , DVD )
- Kaplan’s GRE premier book
- Barron’s GRE 2015 edition
- Barron’s essential words
- Nova’s GRE prep course book
- GRE for dummies, premier , with CD
- Essential words for GRE
- Barron’s GRE math workbook
- GRE prep plus 2019
- GRE general test
The books are not just enough for you but a lot more needs to be done by the aspirants who want to take admission. The best way for them is to deeply understand each and every concept not only from the books but also the magazines, model test papers, previous year questions papers will provide a lot of help to the candidates. If you want to clear the Graduate Record Examination, then you have to do a lot of practice so following must be done by the candidates –
- By practicing the tests one will get to know about the weaker points and then that can be worked upon.
- Go for the detailed study if you have a lot of time available so that no important topic is left.
- Do various mock tests to increase the speed and efficiency.
Improve the learning style and choose the topics in which you are not good and detailed study of them can be done.