Indian Coast Guard recruitment for post of Yantrik is open now for male candidates in technical front. The candidates can apply on official website by 13th September, 2017 and can start their preparations for exam as well. Also, all the details related to this recruitment is given below which you can use for your reference.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2017
Official Website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Name of Post: Yantrik 01/2018 Batch
Educational Qualification: 10th or Diploma in Electrical/ mechanical/ ECE (Radio/ power) engineering with 60% in aggregate.
Educational Qualification Relaxation: 5% for SC/ ST, National level sportpersons who have obtained first, second, third positions in any sports, children of Coast Guard uniform personnel
Age: 18 to 22 years (1st Feb 1996 to 31st Jan 2000)
Pay Scale & Allowances: Pay Level 5 with basic pay of Rs.29200 + Yantrik pay of Rs.6200 (7th pay commission implementation) + Dearness Allowance
- Starting date for online application: 6th September, 2017
- Ending date for online application: 13th September, 2017 (5:00 PM)
- Exam Date: October, 2017
Selection Procedure: Written Exam in October, 2017 and Physical Fitness test
Promotion & Pre- Requisities: Promotion can be done till rank of Pradhan Sahayak Engineer with Pay scale Rs.47600 + Yantrik pay Rs.6200 + DA
- Ration & clothing as per 7th pay commission implementation + free medical treatment for self & family
- ECHS medical facilities after retirement
- Government accommodation for self & family on nominal license fee
- Contributory Pension scheme and gratuity on retirement
- Canteen & loan facilities
- 45 days earned leave and 8 day casual leave every year + Leave Travel Concession for self, dependant parents & family
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2017 Apply Online
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2017 Official NOTIFICATION
If you face any difficulty you can let us know in comment section below and we will update you with best of answers.