Jammu & Kashmir CET (JKCET) Chemistry Sample Question Papers are given below which can help you to prepare for the exam. JKCET Chemistry Model Papers will help you to prepare well for the exam so that you can be known with the type of questions that can be asked in exam. Solving such questions can help you to answer questions in much better way in exam. JKCET Mock Tests for Chemistry will contain the questions in multiple choice questions form which is the actual way the questions are asked in main exam.
The sample questions are given below which should be practiced-
Sample Question 1: Compounds having same molecular formula but different structures classified as-
- Functional Group Isomers
- Structural Isomers
- Optical isomerism
Sample Question 2: Paramagnetism is exhibited sue to which one of the following reason-
- Presence of unpaired electrons
- By non- transition element
- Presence of completely filled electronic sub shell
- By elements with noble gas configuration
Sample Question 3: In the formation of pi bond the atomic orbital’s overlap in such a way that-
- Their axis remain parallel to each other and perpendicular to internuclear axis
- Their axis remain parallel to each other and parallel to internuclear axis
- Their axis remain perpendicular to each other and parallel to internuclear axis
- Their axis remain perpendicular to each other and perpendicular to internuclear axis
All the questions in given PDFs can be used and practiced well so that you have lot of study material for the exam. Improve your capability in such a manner that in lesser time you can solve many questions with full contribution from your end.
For any further questions, please write to us in comment section below and we will look after your query soon.