Combined Competitive examination preliminary stage Economic Paper is conducted in the Jammu & Kashmir by the recruiting body named as JKPSC. The examination is being scheduled so as to select the best candidates for the post of civil services and administrative services. The candidates who all apply for Economics field can download the previous papers given below on this page. The previous papers will help the candidates to know more about the questions type and paper pattern.
JKPSC was founded in 31st December, 1954 in the state named Jammu & Kashmir. The candidates are selected for different fields in the state. JKPSC has the responsibility to conduct various recruitments in the state which will hire the candidates with talented qualities. JKPSC conducts the CCE or KCE examination- Preliminary & Main stage. The CCE (Pre) Economics Papers will contain the sample questions-
Q1: What Does an increase in ratio of revenue deficit to gross fiscal deficit indicate?
- An increase in investment
- An increase in utilization of borrowed funds for revenue purposes
- An increase in utilization of borrowed funds for imports
- An increase in utilization of borrowed funds for lending
Q2: Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI) is a new index being to be included in-
- World Human Report
- Human Development report
- India’s Human Development Report
- World Development Report
Q3: The multiplier is the factor by which-
- An increase in investment lowers income
- A change in autonomous expenditure changes income
- A change in income changes investment
- A change in income changes saving
JKPSC CCPE Economics Previous Year Papers Download and practice the questions so as to check your level of preparations. The CCE (Pre) Economics Papers JKPSC contain the questions which were asked in the previous years’ CCPE Exam.