Jharkhand Public Service Commission 6th Combined Civil Services Competitive Exam 2018 is being conducted for the eligible candidates. The syllabus for both preliminary & mains exam of JPSC 7th CCS is given below as per which you can prepare for exam.
For Preliminary Written Examination
JPSC 7th CCS Exam Pattern: MCQs will be asked in exam; the other details of exam are-
- Total Marks: 200
- Total Papers: 2 (each of 100 marks)
- Time Duration: 2 Hours for each paper
JPSC 7th CCS Exam Syllabus: The syllabus details of each subject are-
For Paper 1: 100 questions
- History (15 questions)- Ancient India (5), Medieval India (5), Modern India (5)
- Geography (10 Questions)- General (3), Physical (3), Economic (2), Social & Demographic Geography (2)
- Indian Polity and Governance (10 Questions)- Constitution of India (4), Public Administration and Good Governance (4), Panchayats & Municipalities (2)
- Economic & Sustainable Development (10 Questions)- Basic features of Indian Economy (4), Sustainable Development and Economic issues (4), Economic Reforms and Globalization (2)
- Science & Technology (15 Questions)- General Science (6), Agriculture & Technology Development (6), IT(3)
- Jharkhand GK (10 Questions)
- National & International Current Events (15 Questions)
- Another 15 Questions will be asked from General Topics like Human Rights, Environmental Protection, Urbanization, Sports, Poverty, Un-employment, Awards
- Communication Skills (15 Questions)
- Hindi & English in respect of comprehension and grammar (25 Questions)
- Mathematics (15 Questions)
- Problem Solving (15 Questions)
- Mental Ability (15 Questions)
- Logical Reasoning (15 Questions)
For Mains Written Examination
JPSC 7th CCS Mains Exam Pattern: Descriptive type papers will be asked in exam for which 3 hours will be given. There will be total 6 papers. So, total time for all 6 papers is 6*3 Hours. The marks distribution of each paper is-
Paper-III, IV, V, VI: 200
Followed by these papers will be a personality test of 100 marks.
Exam Syllabus: The topics that will be asked in each paper are given below-
Paper-I: Basics of Hindi & English language (each of 50 marks)
Paper-II: The language chosen from list of 15 given by institution is tested in this paper.
Paper-III: History & Geography (each of 50 marks)
Paper-IV: Political Science (Indian Constitution & Polity, Public Administration & Good Governance)
Paper-V: Indian Economy, Globalization and Sustainable Development.
Paper-VI: General Sciences, Environment & Technology Development.