Applications are invited by Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam for 1124 Asst. Engineer JE & Chemist Recruitment 2019. Recruitment will be in mentioned power sector companies of Rajasthan:
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd. (RVPNL)
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. (RVUNL)
- Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (JVVNL)
- Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (Jd.VVNL)
- Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (AVVNL)
Various aspirants (Technical & non- technical exam) has applied for Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer & Chemist Post.
JVVNL AE/ JE Exam Pattern 2019
Exam Mode- Online
Total marks- 100
Question type- Objective
Question Paper will have 5 Section which are
- Reasoning & Mental Ability
- General Knowledge
- General Hindi
- General English
NOTE: There will be negative marking for each wrong answer
For qualification candidates shall require to gain minimum passing marks whose detailed information is given below:-
- UR category candidates – 30% marks
- SC/ST/BC/SBC/PWD(PH) Category candidates – 20% marks]
JVVNL Assistant Engineer/ Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019
Mathematics: The questions will be asked from Class 10th, 12th level in exam
Reasoning & Mental Ability: number series, Analytical Reasoning, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, clocks, Shapes and Mirror Images, etc.
General Knowledge & Everyday Science : Current events, including issues of State (Rajasthan), National & International importance, Games & sports, Persons & Places in recent news, Science, Indian History, Civics, Geography, Indian Polity, etc with special reference to Rajasthan.
English/ Hindi: The questions will be asked from grammar, comprehension passages and vocabulary section of language.