NEST exam is organised by Lovely Professional University (LPU). This exam is conducted every year to provide admission to candidates in B.Tech and other fields in the university. This entrance exam is known as Lovely Professional University National Entrance and Scholarship Test (LPU-NEST) 2019. It is founded that that LPU-NEST is the biggest private entrance test conducted in India because this test is for both Government (Centre & State) as well as Private entrance exams. This exam is to provide admission in university which is situated in Jalandhar. All the students who have cleared 12th class can apply for the exam.
All the candidate who have filled up the form used to search for the syllabus so here in this article we will be providing you syllabus for B.Tech course. The exam will consists of three main subject that are physics, chemistry and mathematics and the candidates having biology in 12th class will have biology subject instead of mathematics. Following is the details related to syllabus.
LPU NEST Syllabus 2019
Chemistry: The topics from Chemistry will include the following-
- P, D & F Block Elements and Environmental Chemistry
- Oxygen, Nitrogen, Polymers & Bio-Molecules
- Basic Concepts of Organic Chemistry
- Atomic structure, states of matter and thermo dynamics.
- Solutions, Chemical Kinetics & Surface Chemistry
- Hydrogen & S – Block Element
Physics: The sections of Physics included in exam are-
- Electricity & Magnetism
- Electrical & Electronics
- Atomic Structure & Optics
- Thermal Physics
- Kinematics, Gravitation & Oscillations
Mathematics: From Maths, below topics will be asked in exam-
- Permutation-Combinations & Binomial Theorem
- Probability & Trigonometry
- Matrices, Vectors & Reasoning
- Limit, Integration & Differentiation
Biology: The topics from Biology will be asked from-
- Biology, Biotechnology and Human Welfare
- Human Physiology
- Diversity & Structural Organisation
- Ecology and environment
- Plant Physiology
- Reproduction, Genetics and Evolution
These are the various topics of each and every subject. Do prepare yourself well as due to increase in competition level the difficulty level of the exam is also increased. So all the candidates prepare hard so that you can fulfil your dreams related to study in highly reputed university of India. And to build your bright future. We wig you good luck for the exam.