Exams are being conducted by Orissa Staff Commission (OSSC) for appointment of post Junior Clerk and Junior Assistant in various subordinate offices, H.O.D office/ different Directorates. Candidates who all are interested should read out the given information carefully and should start preparing for exams. Exam will be difficult due to increase in the competition level. Exam pattern and exam syllabus is being presented below:
Exam Plan: Preliminary Examination of 100 marks, Main Written Examination of 400 marks, Basic Computer Skill Test of 50 marks
For Preliminary Examination
Odisha SSC Junior Clerk & JAHO Pre Exam Pattern: The exam details are-
- Exam Type: MCQ type questions
- Total marks: Composite paper of 100 marks.
- Time duration: 01:30 hours (90 minutes)
- Subjects Included: GK, Basic Mathematics, Computer Test, English/ Odia language
Odisha SSC Junior Clerk & JAHO Pre Exam Syllabus:
GK: Questions will be asked on Current events, Geography, History, constitution of India, important dates & events, social, economic issues, Human rights, ongoing events and scientific events.
English language/Odia language comprehension: The questions will be asked from general topics.
For Mains Examination
Odisha SSC Junior Clerk & JAHO Main Exam Pattern: The details of the exam are-
- Written test – 400 marks.
- Total papers- 5
- Papers with respective marks: English- 50, Odia- 50, GK- 100, Mathematics- 100, Computers- 100
- (For 50 marks paper, 1 Hour will be given and for 100 marks paper, 90 minutes will be given )
The syllabus for mains exam is almost same as preliminary paper but the difference lies in a liitle bit complexity for the exam. Please check the below PDF for detailed syllabus.
Odisha SSC Junior Clerk & JAHO Main Exam Syllabus DOWNLOAD