Punjab Municipal Infrastructure Development Company (PMIDC) written exam for following posts-
Assistant Corpn. Engineer (Civil & Electrical), Accountant Grade-I, Legal Assistant, Assistant Town Planner, Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (O&M) (Civil), Building Inspector (Technical), Senior Assistant/ Inspector, Sub Fire Officer, Chief Sanitary Inspector, Sanitary Inspector, Draftsman, Executive Officer Class-I, II, III, Assistant Municipal Engineer (Civil), Accountant Grade-II, Building Inspector (Technical), Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil), Divisional Accountant, Junior Draftsman
PMIDC Exam Pattern 2019
The paper is of 100 questions will contain following sections-
- English & Punjabi- 5 ques each
- General Knowledge- 15 ques
- Numerical Ability- 15 ques
- Computer Proficiency- 10 ques
- Job Related- 50 ques
Total Time: 2 Hours
NOTE: ¼th marks are deducted for every wrong answer
PMIDC Exam Syllabus 2019
The details of each section to be asked in exam are-
General English/ Punjabi: The questions will be asked from grammar sections (noun, verb, adjectives, adverbs, articles, tenses, narration, speech), vocabulary section (meaning, antonym, synonym), comprehension passages.
General Knowledge: The questions will be asked from history, geography, political science, social issues, economical matters, important dates & events, current happenings in india & World. The questions from all sections will be asked from state perspective also.
Numerical Ability: The questions will be asked from Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning-
- Reasoning: Verbal + Non- Verbal- Similarities & differences, Problem solving, decision making, relationship related, missing pattern, odd man series, verbal & figure classification, statement & conclusion, coding & decoding.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Basic numerical questions are asked in exam- Number system, LCM , HCF, Averages, Fractions, Probability, Permutation, Statistics, Problems on trains etc.
Computer Knowledge: The basics of computers are asked in exam- Operations of computer, Input- Output devices, MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint), Usage of Internet, networking, LAN, WAN etc.
Some questions will be based on profile chosen by candidates.
PMIDC 2019 Selection Criteria LOOK