RBI Assistant Interview Questions
Some very important RBI Assistant Interview Questions from different aspects can be asked. There are very important questions as given below which you can practice and this will help you score good marks in interview. Interview will be part of final merit list which will be prepared by the officials. So, it is important to take care of this section and prepare well.
- On what date demonetization was declared?
- What do you think- Demonetization will effect India economically as well as politically?
- In which state was the latest railway accident occurred?
- What is the latest thing happened in cricket ODI series?
- What do you know about RBI bank?
- Tell us about RBI.
- What will be your roles and functions in this job, do you have any idea?
- Do you know about latest scheme released by RBI bank?
- Who was the first governor of RBI?
- Describe yourself in 100 words
- Tell us about your educational qualifications
- Which do you think is important- Power or Money?
- What do you do in your pastime?
- Why should we hire you in our bank?
- What will you do in case if you a get offer than this?
- Why do you wish to become a banker?
- You have done B.Tech, why don’t you join a private company?
- What are your strengths & weakness?
Other important RBI Assistant material is given in table below which you can use for your exam preparation. Several useful links are collated in table below-
For any kind of problem, you can let us know in comment section below.