Rajasthan Public Service Commission or known as RPSC Assistant professor recruitment in Bio Chemistry field is being conducted so as to select the best candidates for the recruitment post. The candidates who all apply for the examination need to make it a point to study the syllabus topics as are decided by the RPSC. RPSC Assistant Professor Bio- Chemistry Exam Syllabus & Pattern can be checked and prepared in the best possible way.
RPSC Assistant Professor Bio Chemistry Exam Syllabus Pattern
Exam pattern: Multiple Choice Questions in the exam paper which will carry total of 100 questions each of 1 mark each. There will be total of 2 Hours which will be provided for exam paper.
NOTE: There will be negative marking in the exam paper.
Exam Syllabus: The topics which will be covered in the Bio Chemistry exam for Assistant professor recruitment will be-
- Cell Structure, organelles, bio-molecules & functions
- Nutrition & diet
- Free radicals & Antioxidants
- Environmental Biochemistry
- Chemistry, metabolism & Inborn errors of Carbohydrates, Lipids, Amino Acid & Proteins, Nucleotides
- Bio-energetics & oxidative phosphorylation
- Organ function tests : Liver, Kidney, thyroid, pancreas
- Heme synthesis & Breakdown
- Mineral Metabolism
- Biochemistry of cancer
- Biochemistry of AIDS and HIV
- Signal Molecules and Growth Factors
- Tissue proteins in Health and Disease
- Applications of Isotopes in Medicine
- Metabolism of xenobiotics
- Acid-base balance & pH
- Electrolyte & water balance
- Molecular biology, techniques, genetics :- DNA replication, repair-Transcription & Translation-Inheritance, mutations and Regulation of gene expression-Recombinant DNA technology and Gene therapy-Molecular diagnostics
- General Techniques for Separation, Purification and Quantitation of biochemical compounds
- Screening of Metabolic disorder
The above topics are the part of the examination for the post of Assistant professor. SO, the applicants need to make it a point to study the topics in the well organized way.