RPSC which is called more often than Rajasthan Public Service Commission is going to conduct a written examination/ Screening Test to fill up the vacancies of Bio-Chemist in Health & Medical Education Department. Those candidates who have applied for this examination is now searching for the RPSC Bio-Chemist exam pattern & syllabus which is released officially, we have just combined and presented you. Check the full details and prepare hard for this exam & you will surely clear this examination.
RPSC Bio-Chemist Exam Pattern-
- The Question Paper consists of 100 Questions and 100 marks.
- Negative marking for every wrong answer.
- Examination will be of 2 hours.
- First & the foremost exam will be objective type.
RPSC Bio-Chemist Exam Syllabus-
According to the exam essential topics are listed below.
Basic Laboratory Procedures:
- Disinfection, Laboratory safety, first aid.
- Biochemical samples and their collection, preservatives, anticoagulants.
- Quality management of laboratory-standardization and calibration.
- Biomedical waste disposal.
- Laboratory record keeping, Accreditation.
- Preparation of solutions and reagents.
- Expression of results of biochemical investigations-various units.
- Laboratory reporting systems, biological variations, chemical interference, Normal/reference range.
Biochemical Instruments/Technique :HPLC, Blotting technique, Electrolyte analyser, Blood gas analyser, Atomic absorption spectroscopy, RIA, ELISA, Gamma counter, Colorimetric, Spectrophotometry, Fluorometry, Chromatography, Electrophoresis, Densitometer, Flame photometry, Chemiluminescence assay, Water purification systems, Semi autoanalyser, Fully autoanalyser, PCR.
Organ function tests:
Chemistry, metabolism & Inborn errors:
- Amino Acid & Proteins
Questions will be asked from these topics also
- Estimation of various biochemical parameters.
- Mineral Metabolism and abnormalities
- Acid-base balance & pH
- Electrolyte and water balance.
- Heme synthesis & Breakdown
- Energy metabolism & Nutrition
- Biochemistry of Cancer
- Biochemistry of HIV & AIDS
- Environmental Biochemistry