RPSC Probation and Prison Welfare Officer Exam is being scheduled in the state so as to select the candidates for the recruitment. The RPSC Exam Pattern & Syllabus For Probation and Prison Welfare Officer is provided below for the various sections-
Exam Pattern- 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in the examination of 1 mark each. Total 2 Hours will be given to attempt the examination.
There will be negative marking in the exam paper.
- Correctional Institutions and Legislations (Role of Police & judiciary, Children homes, Juvenile justice act, borstal institutions)
- Sociology (Meaning, nature, relationship with sciences)
- Probation and Parole (Concept, Role)
- Punishment (Meaning, Objective, Capital Punishment)
- Social Work (Concept, Application, Welfare, Government & Non- Government Agencies)
- Prison System (Evolution, Prison Reforms, After care programmes, model jails and open prisons)
- Crime (Meaning, Legal & Sociological crime, Women criminals, Crime against women, Rehabilitation, Prisoner Welfare)
- Social Control & Change (Meaning, Agencies, Recent changes, Marriage & caste, Impact of Recent Social Legislations, Family & Caste)
The applicants of the RPSC exam can make a point to study all the above mentioned sections for the examination. The candidates who all perform well in the exam paper will get a chance to work for Probation and Prison Welfare officer department of Rajasthan. So, be well prepared for the RPSC objective Paper which is scheduled in various centres of rajasthan.