If aspirants are planning to learn about Ruby on Rails, best selection of books play a very important role. The Eloquent Ruby helps in writing in clean codes.
Ruby on Rails Best Books For Beginners
- Eloquent Ruby by Russ Olsen: This book is perfect for any Ruby on Rails developer at intermediate level which comprises of tutorial formula.
- Agile Web Development with Rails 4
- Design Patterns in Ruby and Rails Pattern
- Code Complete
- The Pragmatic Programmer
- Modular Rails: from this book, aspirants can learn about different ways of building Ruby on Rails applications.
- Rails Anti-Pattern
- Programming Ruby 1.9 & 2.0
- Practical Object- Oriented design in Ruby
- Multitenancy with Rails: it gives knowledge about various steps involved in developing complex Rails App
- The Ruby Programming Language
- The Well Grounded Rubyist
- Learn Ruby on Rails by Daniel Kehoe: is one of the best recommended book for the beginners learning Rails. The process of building web applications is very well explained here.
- Capstone Rails Tutorial by Daniel Kehoe: It is the most advance book giving best examples of codes and cover updated topics such as authentication, authorization and testing. The authentication involves devise, authorization involves roles while testing covers RSpec.
- Clean Ruby by Jim Gay: This book gives knowledge about how to keep the code manageable in a streamlined manner.
- Ruby Science by Joe Ferris, Harlow Ward & Thoughtbot: is one of the best training tool for the beginners with complete example application.
- Confident Ruby by Avdi Grimm: It develops confidence in intermediate developers.