State Bank of India has given the recruitment notification for the jobs in SBI Associates Bank for the post of Clerical Cadre. SBI recruitment of Junior associates in customer support & sales and Junior agricultural associates in clerical cadre is being done with the define selection criteria. As till now you all now SBI is the most famous bank among Bank Aspirants, we can assume that huge number of candidate will fill up the form & thus your competition will increase. In order to achieve this recruitment post you need to work hard & stay focused. We have provided you SBI Associate Bank Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus. We hope you will appreciate our efforts & does hard work on yourself and till the exam if you need any help then contact us.
SBI Associate Bank Clerk Study Material Check HERE
State Bank of India Associate Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
- There will 2 online examinations which consists of 100 & 200 marks respectively.
- Total Time Duration: For Preliminary, 1 Hour and for Mains, 2 Hour 40 Minutes.
- There will 1/ 4 of mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The test shall be of objective type and in Hindi and English except for the Test of English Language.
SBI Jr Associates Clerk Preliminary Exam Pattern 2019
Each question is of 1 mark. It is just a passing criteria for mains exam.
SBI Jr Associates Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2019
|Topics||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Reasoning/ Computer Knowledge||50||60|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50|
Followed by written exam, is an Interview Round
SBI Associate Bank Clerk 2019 Exam Syllabus
Well every section contains the same amount of marks thus you have to focus on each & every section individually. Check below all the important topics which you can study & practice to clear this examination.
- Reasoning: Venn Diagrams, Arithmetical Number Series, Non-Verbal Series, Syllogistic Reasoning, Seating Arrangements, Coding And De-Coding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion Type Questions, Arithmetic Reasoning And Number Series.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Simplification, Average, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart and Date Interpretation, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment.
- English Language: Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Spot Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension, Antonyms.
- General Awareness: For this section you have to prepare Indian Current Events, , and General Knowledge, Banking, General Science & Current affairs which is related to National & International news, important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture & Banking Sector.
- Computer Awareness: Basic of Computers, Computer Abbreviations, Computer Organization, Modern day Technology. Remember short cut Tricks of MS Word, MS Excel & Computer Abbreviations, Generations of computer, Input & Output Device, Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS word, MS Excel, MS power point, Memory Orientation, Internet, LAN, WAN, Modem.
SBI Jr. Associates Clerk Complete Details
SBI Associate Bank Clerk Previous Papers Download
SBI Associate Bank Clerk Model Papers Download