Swift is compiled programming language which is used for general purpose. Swift is developed by Apple for IOS, Mac OS, Tv OS, Watch Os and Linux. Swift is developed to exertion with Apples’ cocoa and cocoa touch frameworks. Swift was developed on 2nd June 2014 in the year 2014. File extension of Swift is .swift and it is worked on Apple platform and you can work Linux by using swift. Swift is easy and understandable language to learn. If you are new to swift, then you have to gain knowledge of basics and fundamentals of swift programming language.
Many swift text and reference books are available in the market. User can purchase best books for swift from book shop as well as online retailer shop. Beginners should read the concept, basics and fundamental of Swift programming. If you have learnt swift from the books, then you can become good programmer. User can also able to download best swift books from internet.
Best Books for Swift
Many online retailing shops are vending top and best text and reference books for swift with various discount based on the product. Here, we are providing the best books and most referring books for Swift programming.
- Beginning Swift Games Development for IOS published by IOS – James Goodwill, Wesley Matlock.
- Learning Swift published by Packet Publishing – Andrew J. Wagnel
- Professional Swift published by Wiley – Michael Dippery.
- Swift 4 protocol – Oriented Programming (Third Edition) By John Hoffman
- Mastering swift 4 by John Hoffman
- Swift by Alec Merrill
- Learn Swift 2 on the mac by waqar malik
- Learning swift 2 programming – Jacob Schatz
Best Books for Beginners
- Swift IOS Programming for Kids published by packet publishing – A. Steffen D. Sommer, Jim Campagno
- Application Development with Swift published by packet publishing – Hossam Ghareeb
- Swift for absolute Beginners published by Apress – Gray Bennet, Brad Less.
- Swift for Programmers published by prentice hall – Paul J. Deitel, Harvey M.Deitel
- Swift functional programming published by packet publishing – Faith Nayebi
- The Swift developer’s Cook book (includes content update program) published by Pearson Education by Erica Sadum
- Swift in 24 hours, Sams Teach Yourself published by Pearson Education – B J Miller.
Best Books for Developers
- Swift for dummies published by Wiley – Jesse Feiler
- Beginning X code: Swift Edition published by Apress – Matthew Knott
- Beginning Swift Programming published by Wiley – Wei-Meng Lee
- The Swift Aprentice Second Edition: Beginning Programming with Swift 3 published by Razeware LLC – Raywenderlich com team, Janie Calyton, Alexies Gallasher
- Swift for Beginners: Develop and Design published by Pearson Education – Boisy G. Pitre
- Swift Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide published by John Gallagher – Matthew Mathis.