Tamilnad Mercantile Bank has given the recruitment information for the post of clerk and now few of the aspirants are in need of study material as the toughest question aspirants face is “What to prepare & how?” for that answer is simple note all the topics & sub topics in the syllabus then start preparing the topics which you know very well. As the question asked from that section would be easy for you to solve. At the end of this post we have given the link to download the Study Material for TMB Clerk exam.
Question1. Under the Liberalised Remittance Scheme started by the RBI in 2004, all resident individuals, including minors, are allowed to freely remit up to what amount per financial year (Apr–Mar)?
- a) USD 25,000
- b) USD 50,000
- c) USD 75,000
- d) USD 1,00,000
- e) None of these
Question2. In case of computer, “JUMPER” is
- a) Used to configure the hard disk
- b) Used to configure the primary memory
- c) Used to play computer game
- d) A software language
- e) A machine language
Question3. What is ‘intranet’?
1) Internal network designed to serve the internal information needs of a single organisation
2) Internal Internet used to transfer information internally
3) Internal Internet used to transfer information to an outside company
4) Internal network designed to transfer information between two organisations.
5) None of these
Question4. Choose the word which is most similar in meaning to the word printed in bold as used in the passage.
- a) removing b) depositing c) stopping d) walking e) strolling
- a) scene b) mainstream c) portrait d) role e) forefront
- variegation b) homogenous c) allocation d) division e) accumulation
Question5. Padma Shree, Padma Bhushan and Padma Vibhushan awardee BKS Iyengar passed away recently. He was a world renowned
2) Spiritual preacher
4) Yoga exponent
5) None of these
Question6. Russia has sought to import fruits, vegetables form which of the following countries recently after economic sanctions imposed by the Western world? The country currently exports agricultural commodities worth USD 100 mn yearly to Russia.
Tamilnad mercantile bank clerk books to prepare for exam along with TMB Clerk Study material are provided below-
|PDF 1||PDF 2||Book 1||PDF 3||PDF 4||PDF 6||PDF 7|
|Book 2||Book 3||PDF 8||Book 4||PDF 9||PDF 10||PDF 11|
TMB Clerk Previous papers DOWNLOAD
TMB Clerk Sample/ Model Question papers DOWNLOAD