UIIC Assistant Books for the preparation of this competitive exam are given below which you can check and start your studies. Make a proper plan of study and stay focused for the completion of syllabus in the best way. Focus on the basics of each topics and try to solve as many questions as possible. Below are the confined books which you can use for the exam preparation.
Best Books for UIIC Assistant
- UIIC – United India Insurance Company Assistant Recruitment Exam Study Material Books Paperback – 1 Jan 2016 by V.V.K.Subburaj|A Complete Book for UIIC – United India Insurance Company Assistant Recruitment Exam Study Material Books (Author)
- UIICL & OICL Assistants Online exam Practice Work Books —English – 1410 Paperback – 2015 by Think Tank of Kiran Prakashan (Author)
- United India Insurance Company Assistant Practice Workbook Tier I 2018 Paperback – 2018 by Arihant Experts (Author)
For the individual section study you can follow the books given below. The syllabus will include the questions from English, quantitative aptitude, reasoning, GK, computer knowledge and so all of them have to be prepared for exam.
- Shortcuts in quantitative aptitude with 4 ebooks for competitive examinations by Disha Experts
- Quantitative Aptitude by Dr.R S Aggarwal
- Manorama Yearbook 2019 by Mammen Mathew
- Objective General Knowledge by Sanjiv Kumar
- Shortcuts in reasoning (verbal & non- verbal) for competitive examinations by Disha Experts
- A modern approach to Verbal Reasoning by Dr.R S Aggarwal
- Objective General English (R.S. Aggarwal) by Dr.R S Aggarwal
- Objective English for competitive exam by Hari Mohan Prasad
- General English for competitive exams by S.C.Gupta
- Objective Computer Awareness for General Competitive exams (English) by Arihant Publishers
UIIC Assistant Full Syllabus 2019
If you still find any problem, you can let us know in comment section below and we will help you with best of answers.