UPSC conducts various examinations for different purposes at national level. UPSC Limited Departmental Competitive Exam (LDCE) for the post of Assistant Commandants in Central Industrial Security Force is being organized every year. UPSC CISF LDC Exam Syllabus & Pattern details are being provided below for the candidates who had applied for exam. CISF LDCE Syllabus for the examination will include the topics which are mentioned below and have to be prepared in best possible way.
UPSC CISF LDC Exam Pattern: Written exam will comprise the papers-
Paper-I: General ability and Intelligence (250 Marks) for which 02.00 hrs are given.
Paper-II: Essay, Précis Writing (150 marks) for which 3.00 hrs will be allotted.
CISF LDC Exam Syllabus: For Paper-I, the syllabus includes-
General Ability and Intelligence: It will include the General Mental Ability questions which designed to judge-
- Logical reasoning
- Quantitative aptitude- Numerical ability & data interpretation
Another is General Science part in which the topics included are General awareness, scientific based questions, comprehension, everyday observation, areas of importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology and Environmental Science.
General knowledge- Current events of national and international importance with domain areas of culture, sports, governance, music, Indian and World Geography, Indian Polity and Economy, arts, literature, societal issues, industry, business.
Knowledge of Professional Skill :
- CISF professional skills: Industrial Security, Subversion, Perimeter Security, Security of vital installations-DAE, Metro Rail, Industrial Safety and fire fighting, Sabotage, Space, Use of Technical Gadgets-Alarm, detection, intrusion, Access control, Disaster Management, Aviation Security, Crime and Intelligence-Espionage, fire safety, Bomb disposal, VIP Security, Internal Security and Election duties.
- Service Rules and HR matters: CCA Rules, CISF Act and Rules, HR functions related to CISF
- Computer Skills and Awareness: Computer Security, Basic computer operations, Basic hardware and software
- Law: Cr.PC (Search, Seizure and unlawful assembly), IPC (Theft, Evidence Act (Search, seizure & collection of evidence), Labour Laws (Industrial Disputes Act, mischief, breach of trust, corruption etc.), Workmen Compensation Act, EPF Act.), Other Criminal Offences, Human Rights
For Paper-II, the topics included are-
Any essay topic will be given so as to judge the candidate’s ability to comprehend and express the views, précis writing will include the topic to be written in nutshell describing just the main jist of the topic.
UPSC CISF AC LDCE General Ability Intelligence Previous Question Papers DOWNLOAD
UPSC CISF LDCE AC Paper 2 Previous Year Papers Download HERE