UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Books for all the sections of exam are mentioned below. There are 4 sections from which questions are asked- General Hindi, Quantitative Aptitude/ Mathematics, General Knowledge and Rural Areas. The basics can be prepared from best known books for the exam. Study the topics and then practice the questions related to them.
UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Syllabus 2018 LOOK
NOTE: The named books are for reference just, please check the content before preparing from these books.
Book Exclusive For UPSSSC Chakbandi lekhpal:
- UPPSSSC Chakbandi lekhpal Entrance Exam by Jain & Kishore (Hindi medium) by Upkar Prakrashan Books
Agriculture/ Rural Areas Books:
- Agriculture for Beginners by Charles William Burkett, Frank Lincoln Stevens and Daniel Harvey Hill
- Agriculture and Ecosystems (PDF 22P) by The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Crop Production by Aakash Goyal and Muhammad Asif
General Knowledge Books:
- Manorama Yearbook 2015 (Book & CD) by Mammen Mathew
- General Knowledge 2016 by Manohar Pandey
- Lucents General Knowledge (English) 4th Edition (Paperback
- General Knowledge 2015 (English) 7th Edition (Paperback)
- UPSC General Studies : 13 Years Solved Papers (English) (Paperback)
Hindi Books: The books for Hindi are available for Grammar section in market. The preparation for Hindi language can be done by giving several mock tests on internet. Refer the grammar books for Hindi.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination by Abhijit Guha
- Text Book of Quickest Mathematics: Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability Useful for all Competitive Exams (Paperback) by Kiran Prakashan
- Quantitative Aptitude for Comp by Trisha Knowledge Systems
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT by Arun Sharma
These books are one of the excellent books for each section. But, there may be some other relevant and better books which can be used to prepare for UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal.