AIIMS Previous papers contains the questions which have been asked in last years’ paper of AIIMS. AIIMS is the top competitive exam for which the applicants need to get prepared well for the exam. AIIMS Exam syllabus has to be studied in such a way that there is no gap left for any kind of topic. And all the basics are being cleared for each subject.
Q1: A horizontal platform with an object placed on it is executing SHM in vertical direction. The amplitude of oscillation is 3.92 * 10-3 m. What must be the least period of these oscillations, so that object is not detected from platform?
- 1556 sec
- 1456 sec
- 1356 sec
- 1256 sec
Q2: Which of the following statements is true for the electrochemical Daniel Cell?
- Electrons move from copper to zinc electrode
- Current flow from zinc electrode to copper electrode
- Towards copper electrode, Cations move
- Towards zinc electrode, Cations move
Q3: Cattle ranches are known to cause increased greenhouse effect because-
- Mechanized milking practices
- Methanogenic Bacteria un Rumen
- Decomposition of left over fodder
- Decomposition of organic remains in Faeces
Q4: An oocyne is released from ovary under the influence of LH-
- After completing meiosis and before polar bodies are released
- After completing meiosis I and before release of polar bodies
- After completing meiosis
- After completing meiosis I and after release of polar bodies
Q5: Which of the following statements is not true about alcohols?
- Lower alcohols have fiery taste and strong smell
- As molecular mass increases the boiling point increases
- Lower alcohols are water insoluble and their solubility grows with molecular weight
- Lower alcohols are water soluble and their solubility goes down with molecular weight
AIIMS Previous year Question Papers can be downloaded from below and practiced for the exam. Study well and stay focused for the best scores in the exam.
SOLUTIONS of AIIMS Previous Papers-
AIIMS Sample Question Papers-