Allahabad High Court Exam for Group D Cadre posts recruitment is being done through an written exam. The name of posts are-
- Lift Operator
- Photocopier Machine Operator
- Netrahin Kursi Bunkar
- Cycle ChaukidarWaterman
The applicants often search the way out on how to prepare for the examination and so the foremost step is to check out the exam pattern & syllabus for the exam.
Exam Pattern: The recruitment exam is being conducted with the scheme-
Exam Stages: 2 i.e. (2 Question Papers will be set for each candidate)
Exam Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Exam Duration: 1:30 Hours
Total Questions: 100 Questions of 1 mark each
Exam Language: English & Hindi Language
NOTE: There will be no negative marking in the paper.
Followed by written exam, will be an interview for candidates.
Exam Syllabus: The syllabus section wise will be as follows-
- General Studies- Current Affairs of Indian and World origin, Indian Politics issues and history, General Knowledge, International & national news, important events & dates and knowledge regarding sports, cultural events etc. This is to check that the candidate is updated about the various things going around of different fields.
- Mathematics- HCF& LCM, Graphs & Charts, Problem on Ages, Time & Speed, Time & Work, Percentage, Profit & loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Problem on Ages, problems on trains, probability, permutation & combination. To check out the mathematical abilities of applicant
- Hindi- Basic knowledge of language, Hindi vocabulary is tested with the usage of proper Hindi words
- English- Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Correction, Words Completion, Statements understanding, Vocabulary to test the skills in English.