CBSE 12th Business Studies Sample Solved Mock Papers
CBSE 12th Business Studies Sample Papers have the best of question papers from the defined curriculum by CBSE. CBSE Class 12 Business Studies model papers will help you with best of exam preparation. You can solve ample no. of questions and then you can be prepared on how to answer several questions in the exam.
The exam is of 90 marks and the marking scheme of each chapter can be checked from the PDF given below. You can check them based on the different units of Business Studies.
Q1: Identify the method of sales-promotion in the following cases:
- A mobile company offers a discount of Rs. 1000 to clear off excess inventory.
- A customer gets Rs.5 off on return of an empty wrapper while making a new purchase of the same product.
- A Company offers a pack of ½ kg. of sugar with the purchase of a 5 kg. bag of wheat flour
- A company offers 40% of extra shaving cream in a pack of 500 gms.
- Scratch a card and get a gold coin with the purchase of a cold drink.
- Purchase goods worth Rs. 50,000 and get a holiday package worth Rs. 10,000 free.
Q2: Identify the function of management which refers to the process of instructing, guiding, counselling, motivating and leading people in the organization to achieve objectives. Explain the importance of this function of management.
Q3: Do you agree that the Indian business environment has witnessed changes after 1991. Identify two changes each in the following environments in India:
- Economic Environment
- Legal Environment
- Technological environment
Also briefly explain these changes with examples from the corporate world.
Download full set of question paper from below and practice them at best level. For any kind of queries/ suggestions, please let us know in comment box below and we will help you.
|Paper 1||Paper 2||Paper 3||Paper 4|