IBPS Clerk exam preparation has to be done in the best possible way so that no chance to miss the examination is seen. IBPS Clerk exam books are available in the market of different authors and publishers. The books will help you to give direction of the questions that will be asked in the exam.
There are 5 sections of exam which include- Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, Computer Skills and General Knowledge. IBPS Clerk exam is of 200 marks which has to be solved in 120 minutes or 2 hours estimated time. Each section has 40 questions of 40 marks.
IBPS Clerk Exam Preparation Books 2017
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination by R.S.Aggarwal
- A Modern Approach for Verbal & NON- verbal Reasoning by R.S.Aggarwal
- Quicker Mathematics by M.Tyra
- Analytical Reasoning by A.K.Pandey
- English for Competitive Examinations by A.K.kapoor
- Numerical Aptitude for Banking by Dilhan Publications.
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency by Kiran Publications
IBPS CLERK SYLLABUS & PATTERN SEE
Refer any of the above books and the ones suggested by your seniors/ lecturers/ professors and start the preparation for the exams. IBPS Clerk preparation in a positive way will surely help you to clear the exam.
IBPS CLERK EXAM PREPARATION TIPS SEE
ALL THE BEST for the exam and hope you get good marks in the exam. Just be confident and practice more and paper so that no question is left untouched. IBPS Clerk examination sources are ample in number, just make up your mind and start the preparations.
IBPS CLERK PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS SEE
These will help you to know about the exam question paper more in detail and the way you need to make a plan to clear the examination. IBPS Clerk exam is an important exam which is conducted every year so as to select the best candidates from the country.
Full Details of IBPS Clerk Exam LOOK