IBPS Exam for Specialist officer Post in HR/ Personnel Officer Field is being organized in which the questions are asked all from HR field. The applicants need to prepare for the exam in the best possible way so as to prepare for nice score in examination. Study all the syllabus of the exam in the best possible way.
Books for IBPS CWE 2018 Specialist Officer HR
- IBPS CWE Specialist Officer Cadre HR Officer Scale 1 Recruitment Exam (Old Edition) Paperback by Arihant Experts
- 975 IBPS Specialist Officer CWE SPL- III Human Resource HR Personnel Officer Online Exam (kiran Prakrashan)
- CWE IBPS Bank HR Specialist/ Personnel Officer Complete Book by Priyanka prakashan
IBPS Specialist Officer HR paper will include the questions from the topics as are given below. These topics if are studied in the best way with all clear concepts then it is not difficult to score good in the exam.
- Nature & Functions of HRM
- HRM Principles
- Recruitment & Selection
- Personnel Policies & Procedures
- Performance & potential Appraisal (MBO)
- Employee Morale & Productivity
- Job Analysis & evaluation
- Training & Development
- Personnel Problems & Employee Counseling
- Employee Welfare
- Trade Unionism, Job Satisfaction, Motivation
- Various Acts- The payment of wages act 1936, The industrial Employment 1946, The minimum Wages Act 1948, The payment of Gratuity Act 1972, The Employees Provident Fund & Miscellaneous Provision Act 1952, The maternity Benefit Act 1961, The Equal Remuneration Act 1976
Study the topics and practice the questions of each topic which is the main part of preparations. Follow up the previous year papers of IBPS SO HR so as to be more flexible with the type of questions that come in exam.