Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) Police Department Constable (Armed/ Executive) recruitment is being done for which a proper selection criteria is being defined by the department. J&K Police Constable Exam Pattern & Syllabus can be checked and prepared accordingly to achieve nice score in exam.
Selection Process: This includes- Physical Endurance Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Written exam.
The details of each are mentioned below-
- Physical Endurance Test:
- Long race which is 1600 meters in 6 minutes for males and 1000 meters in 6 minutes for females
- Pushups for males 20 sets
- Shot Put of 4 Kgs which has to be thrown 14.5 feet in 3 attempts for Females
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Height- For Males (5’6’’) and for Females (5’2’’)
- Height for Ladakh region- For Males (5’4’’) and for Females (5’)
- Chest- 32’’ unexpanded and 33.5’’ expanded in case of men
J&K Police Constable Exam Pattern: 100 marks objective type paper will be asked which will contain questions from GK, Language, Reasoning and Maths. Time allotted for test is 2 Hours
J&K Police Constable Exam Syllabus: The topics which are part of syllabus are given-
General Awareness: The questions will be asked from History, Geography, Economic, Political issues, societal issues, important dates & events of India & World level. The questions will be asked from Jammu & Kashmir state.
Mathematics: Number system, Whole No., LCM & HCF, Ratios & mensuration, Percentages, Boats & Streams, Mixtures, Problem on trains, Probability, Simple & Compound Interest, Statistics, Bars & Charts
Reasoning: Similarities & Differences, Relationship, Arithmetical reasoning, verbal & non- verbal reasoning, venn diagrams, missing patterns, odd man series, coding & decoding etc.
Language Related: To check the proficiency in language, the questions will be asked from basics of English comprehension, grammar topics, vocabulary etc.