Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board which is also known as MP Vyapam is going to conduct a recruitment examination for the port of Mahila Paryavekshak in Aganvadi Karykarta. Most of the appearing candidates have to face problems like how & from where to prepare thus perfect solution for that is you can check the examination syllabus and then prepare/ practice questions accordingly.
MP Vyapam Mahila Paryavekshak Female Observer Exam pattern
- Nutrition and Health (Section-I): 55 Marks
- General knowledge and Reasoning Ability (Section-II): 55 Marks
- Managerial Qualities (Section-III): 45 marks
- Elementary Care & Education of Child (Section-IV): 45 marks
Mahila Paryavekshak (Female Observer) Written Exam Syllabus:-
This syllabus will be based on different sections as per the given notification based on that we have formulated a syllabus & exam pattern check full details in the PDF file attached given below:-
Nutrition and Health (Section-I):
- Pregnant care
- Various national health programs
- Information of Common Ailments
- The importance of nutrition in various stages of life
General knowledge and Reasoning Ability (Section-II):
- Planning of General knowledge Departments
- General Mathematics (up till 8th class standard)
- Knowledge of Computer
- Simple Reasoning Ability
- Rules, regulations and rights
- General knowledge of Body Structure
Managerial Qualities (Section-III):
- Questions will be based on communication and counseling skills based on two unread passages.
- Five Year Development Plans, contemporary social challenges and concerns some question will be based on this.
- Leadership Development- leadership qualities, attributes and skills, internal Governance- coordination, group work, team work
- Definition, nature, medium and barrier of communication.
- Community Organization and Mobilization- sense of community and community organization, community organization theory, community development and public participation, community mobilization.
Elementary Care & Education of Child (Section-IV):
- Intro to Child Development
- Intro to pre-school education
- Children with special needs
- Child Care and Protection
Download Full Notification HERE