SBI Special Management Executive recruitment exam is being conducted for the selection of post graduate candidates. The syllabus for SBI SME MMGS exam is defined by the officials and to prepare the same you need the books for each section. Following are the best list of SBI MMGS books for each topic included in syllabus.
Some compiled books in which you will find each topic included in SBI SME MMGS syllabus are-
- SBI Special Management Executive Paperback – 2014 by V.V.K.SUBBURAJ
- SBI: Management Executive Recruitment Exam Guide (Popular Master Guide) Paperback – 2016 by RPH Editorial Board
- SBI Special Management Executives (Banking) 2017 Paperback – 2017 by G.K Publications Pvt.Ltd
- SBI Special Management Executives Guide 2014 Paperback – 2014 by Experts Compilation
To gain expertise, in each topic you can follow the books given below so that you can practice more and more questions based on each section.
- Verbal Reasoning ‘Commonsence Reasoning’ Paperback– 2012 by K. KUNDAN
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning Paperback – 31 Dec 2006 by R.S. Aggarwal
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning Paperback – 15 Mar 2017 by R.S. Aggarwal
Data Interpretation & Analysis
- Data Interpretation Magical Books Series Paperback – 2012 by NA
- An Advanced Approach to Data Interpretation Paperback – 31 Dec 2010 by R.S. Aggarwal
- Banking Awareness by Arihant Experts
- Banking Awareness for SBI/ IBPS Bank Clerk/ PO/ SO/ RRB & RBI Exam by Disha Publication
- Banking Awareness (Banking aptitude test) by RPH Editorial board
- General Knowledge & Current affairs Level 1 & 2 with current update for Bank Clerk/ PO/ SSC/ Railways by Disha Publication
- Lucent’s General Knowledge Book 2017
- General Knowledge 2017 by Manohar Pandey
- General Knowledge 2017: Latest Current Affairs & Who’s Who paperback- 2017 by RPH Editorial Board
Prepare and practice maximum questions before the exam to score good marks in the exam. If you face any problem, you can write to us in comment section below and we will help you.
Check out other study material for SBI SME Exam 2017-
|SBI SME Syllabus 2017||SBI SME Sample Papers 2017||SBI SME Previous Papers|