Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) examinations are the really important papers being conducted every year. For these exams, the candidates have to be strict on their preparations. UPSC CAPF AC exam is a competitive paper with large value. So, the applicants need to make sure that they study well for each subject. for the exam preparation, the candidate must know What to prepare and How to Prepare. For what to prepare the candidate needs to know the syllabus of the exam, and How to prepare constitutes the previous paper of UPSC CPF AC Paper II exam.
Below are some questions of UPSC CPF AC Paper II Previous Question Papers which should be practiced. Check the answers for them from Given PDF. CAPF AC General Studies, Essay & Comprehension Old Papers should be used to check the level of preparation.
Write essays on any four of the following in about 300 words each?
- Nexus between health practitioners and pharmaceutical companies, a concern
- Inter- State water disputes in India
- Role of Social Reforms in the struggle of freedom
- Impact of falling value of rupee on Indian economy
- China’s policy of aggressive dominance in South-East Asia
- Effect of media publicity on terrorism
Write an Essay on anyone of the four topics given below in 800 words
- Emergence of regional parties and its effect on the federal structure of India
- Population stabilization- India’s critical need
- Migration from neighboring countries to India and its socio economic impact
- The role of technology in coping with challenges to internal security
Write an essay on any of the four in about 300 words each.
- Role of films in promotion of Freedom struggle
- Impact of Climate change on agriculture and cropping pattern in India
- Mass transport systems are the key to reducing fuel expenditure
- Ensuring good hygiene will give the nation better pay-offs than food subsidies
- Religious fundamentalism- a challenge to national security
- Child labor: an accepted endemic reality in India
|2011 Paper||2012 Paper||2013 Paper||2014 Paper|