Education Department, UT Chandigarh has given the recruitment notification for the post of Junior Basic Teacher and Nursery Teachers. Most of candidates are looking for Chandigarh Education Department Junior Basic Teacher and Nursery Teachers Exam Pattern and Syllabus, well below we have given you the latest information on it. As you all know that competitive exams are becoming tougher every year and without proper knowledge of exam pattern and syllabus. Generally candidates face the problem of what and how to start preparation for the examination, in that case answer is clear, you have to make your schedule and try to follow it every day.
Chandigarh Education Department Junior Basic Teachers (JBT) and Nursery Teachers Exam Syllabus and Pattern
- Every candidate will get 2 hours for completing the exam.
- Questions will be multiple choice objective types.
- Qualifying marks for each test will be 40% for SC category and 45% for all other candidates.
- The entire candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in both papers.
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong answers.
- No interview will be conducted.
Paper 1 Pattern for JBT and Nursery teachers
JBT and Nursery Teachers Exam Syllabus and Pattern for Paper 2
Chandigarh Department Junior Basic Teacher and Nursery Teacher Exam Syllabus
Hindi: भाषा, संज्ञा, सर्वनाम, विशेषण, पदपरिचय, संधि, क्रिया अव्यय, लिंग, पुल्लिंग, स्त्रीलिंग, उपसर्ग, विराम चिन्ह,एकार्थी शब्द, अनेकार्थी शब्द, अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द, प्रत्यय, वचन, एकवचन, बहुवचन, वाकया रचना, विलोम या विपरीतार्थक शब्द, तत्सम-तदभव शब्द समरूपी भिन्नार्थक शब्द, मुहावरे, अलंकार, समास, लोकोक्तियाँ| अपठित गद्यांश एवं भाषा शिक्षण की प्रभावी विधियां |
Verb, Preposition, Adverb, Synonyms and Antonyms Usage, Proficiency in the Language, Subject Verb Agreement, Error Correction/ Recognition, Tenses, Sentences Rearrangement, Fill in the Blanks with Articles, Comprehension, Answering Questions Based On Unseen Passage, Vocabulary & Grammar, Vocabulary.
Questions will be asked from Analogies, Arithmetical Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Statement Conclusion, Syllogistic Reasoning, Relationship Concepts, Arithmetic Reasoning, Verbal and Figure Classification, Visual Memory, Discrimination, Observation, Non-Verbal Series, Similarities and Differences, Spatial Visualization, Spatial Orientation, Problem Solving, Analysis, Judgment, Decision Making.
Question will be based on topics like evaluation systems, learner characteristics, and methods of teaching, nature, objectives, characteristics, and teaching aids.
In this section candidate have to prepare the latest on going events and important dates, like Nobel Prize winner, sports, Mars-ISRO. Questions will be based on knowledge the education terms which education person must have. Few of the topics which you can prepare for this examination Scientific Progress/Development, Script, Capital, Books, Currency, Indian Languages, Sports-Athlete such as essential knowledge, National/International Awards.
JBT and Nursery Paper II Syllabus
Mathematics: Simplification, Data Interpretation, Average, Time & Speed, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, Profit & Loss, Problem on Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart, Simple & Compound Interest, Investment, HCF LCM.
- Question will be based on physics in which you can prepare topics like Weight, Mass, refraction, transparency, Volume, Refection, Law of motion and Gravitation.
- You can prepare from chemistry section topics like Chemical Reaction, Bases and Gases, Salt, Metals and Non-Metals, Different Acids, Chemical Formula Balancing and Their Facts.
- Topics from biology will be Human Body Structure, Bacteria’s and Diseases and their Symptoms, Viral and their Precaution and Cure.
Punjabi: Candidate must have knowledge of writing and reading Punjabi language.
Social Studies: Questions will be based on important dates and political science/ civics. You should also prepare on geography, history of India and their capital. Must have knowledge of type of sand weather of different parts of India.