There are many competitive exams held every year and huge number of candidates applied for those exams. These exams may be for govt. jobs or for private jobs. But, one thing is common in these exam which is English. English is part of each and every competitive exam and candidate has to clear this part to score highest marks in the exam. For their preparation, number of English books for grammar, objective questions and comprehension are listed here.
Books for English
- Word power made easy by Norman Lewis
- English (from Plinth to Paramount) by Neetu Singh
- Objective general English by SP Bakshi
- High school English grammar by Wren and Martin
- Objective English for all competitive exam
- Cambridge vocabulary for IELTS with audio CD
- Understanding and using English grammar book: IELTS, SAT, GRE and other
- Descriptive general English
- Basic English grammar book for competitive exams
- Objective English
- English improvement course
- English language comprehension skills
- English grammar and composition for all competitive examination
- A practice guide to English grammar
- General English for competitive examinations (old edition) by S. C. Gupta
- Essential grammar in use with answers: a self study reference and practice book for elementary learners of English (by Raymond Murphy)
- Advanced grammar in use with answers: self study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English (by Martin Hewings)
- Basic English grammar with audio CD, with answer key (by Betty Schrampfer Azar, Stacy Hagen)
- Practice makes perfect advanced English grammar for ESL learners: advanced ESL Grammar (by Mark Lester)
- English grammar in use: a self study reference and practice book for intermediate students of English with answers (by Raymond Murphy)
All these books are useful for all type of competitive exams. English is one of main part in each competitive exam and each aspirant has to attempt this part to clear the exam. In many of exams, condition is that is aspirant is able to clear English part of the exam, he will be clear exam or if he is not able to clear this part, his exam result will be fail. So, start concentrating on English subject and make your English more strong.
Except reading English books, you may also looks for reading newspapers, blogs, journals, articles and other type of study material. Study material for English subject includes sample papers, previous year question papers with answer of competitive exams. Many aspiring candidates are worried because they are not able to buy English books from market. For them, one of best solution is to download e book for English from internet and also get all type of study material in pdf format from internet. So, download all material as soon as possible and start preparing for English exam.