IBPS Clerical cadre recruitment exam is being scheduled every year in the month of November/ October. IBPS Clerk exam preparation will help you to get into the relating institutes of IBPS for the Clerk post. There are large number of people who apply for the IBPS Clerk exam every year with a hope that they can get the job into the banking sector. There are students who are born with the dreams of bank job every year.
IBPS Clerk Exam Preparation TIPS
IBPS Clerk paper is being eligible for those who have done graduation in any field. Checking all the eligibility conditions the students apply for the exam and start their preparations for the IBPS Clerk paper. There are several sections in the exam paper of IBPS and the preparation plan for each section is being discussed below-
- Numerical Ability: This section needs the most practice. The questions based on mathematical part will actually judge the caliber of student. The questions in this section involve the conceptual problems which can be solved in a minute or two. This is possible for the student only when you practice a lot.
- Computer Knowledge: This section involves the questions from the computer basic parts- Computer Parts, Devices, Internet basic questions. The questions in this section are to just test the skills of the person regarding computer which is the need of hour. In this modernized world, the computer knowledge is must.
- General Awareness: The students need to have the knowledge about the recent happenings which are ongoing in India & World. The questions based on current affairs are being seen in the IBPS paper. The questions of the banking terms are also seen in the IBPS Paper. For this follow the monthly General Knowledge book which gives you updates regarding all the events of different sectors. Watch news daily and read newspapers to be updated
- Reasoning: Solving the question which needs the mental caliber and the awareness. This section includes the questions that seem so simple but mistakes are committed in these very often.
- English: Read English newspaper and listen to news channels flashed in English language so as to improve your English vocabulary and answers the questions in this part.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus & pattern
IBPS Clerk paper preparation Plan has to be made considering all the syllabus and topics to be covered in each section.