While Preparing for the bank and all other government Exams the first thing we do is to start from the topic Numbers, Number Series. So in this article we will provide Number System Questions and Answers in PDF format given below. Few things you must know before starting off with the given questions is there are 8 types of numbers which are:-
- Natural Numbers- All the positive numbers are natural numbers like 1,2,3,4
- Whole Numbers- All the numbers with zero is the whole number and zero is one and only whole number which is not natural number.
- Integers- All the positive/negative numbers.
- Even Numbers- Divisible 2 is even number
- Odd Numbers- Not divisible by 2 is odd number
- Prime Numbers- Numbers greater than 1 and can only be divisible by itself.
- Composite Numbers- Numbers which are greater than 1 and which are divisible by itself and other numbers.
- Co-primes- Number which gives HCF as 1.
Some important results which will help you in calculations.
- (1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5……… + n) =n(n+1)/2
- (l2 + 22 + 32 + 42 + 52… + n2) = n (n+1)(2n+1)/6
- (13 + 23 + 33 + 43 + 53… + n3) =n2(n+1)2(*square)
First of all try not to use calculator for the calculations this will make you dependent on the it and hurts you when you have to give exam and the calculations are taking time. Second thing try not to cram everything or put yourself in burden of preparation start it slowly and maintain the schedule it is the best thing you can do.
For more information you can directly contact us on Facebook and Google Plus page, get in tough with the valuable comment.
|Paper 1||Paper 2||Paper 3|