Orissa Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has given the recruitment notification regarding the post of an Auditor in which two examination will be conducted (Preliminary & Mains). Those aspirants who have filled up the recruitment form can now check the OSSC Auditor exam pattern & syllabus. As you all know by now every time you fill up the form of any examination first thing comes in mind that what should we prepare for the examination, hence we are providing the complete syllabus which you can refer in order succeed in the examination.
Orissa Staff Selection Commission Auditor Exam Pattern
- Preliminary exam will be of qualifying nature- 100 marks
- Mains examination- 200 marks
- Computer Practical Test – 50 marks
- Viva-voce test – 25 marks
- Examination will be contain General Awareness questions.
- Question paper will be objective type multiple choice.
- Every candidate will be given 60 marks (1 Hour).
- For every wrong answer there will be negative marking of .25.
OSSC Auditor Preliminary Exam Syllabus:
You must cover the subjects like:
- General Science
- Indian Policy
- Current Affairs
- Socioeconomic Development
- Reasoning etc.
- Exam will be consisting of three papers.
- All the questions will be objective type.
- For every wrong answer .25 marks will be deducted from main score.
- English and Odia language will be descriptive type.
|Paper-I||Mathematics and General Studies||100||1.5 Hours|
|Paper-II||General English||50||1 Hour|
|Paper-III||Odia Language||50||1 Hour|
Main Examination Syllabus:
Paper-I: Mathematics & General Studies
In this section question will be asked from Geometry, Arithmetic, Algebra, and Statistics &Trigonometry of HSC standard. For general studies candidate have to study Indian history, Economics, Geography, Major events in world history, General Science awareness, Human Right issues of computer application, Current events, Literature, Basic knowledge, Environmental issues, Art & Culture of Odisha book keeping, Accountancy.
Paper-II General English
This Section will be descriptive type and aspirants must have basic knowledge of short essay writing, reporting, comprehension, and application writing, correct usages, précis writing and translation of a passage of Odia into English.
Paper-III Odia Language
This section will contain short essay writing, report & translation of passage, application writing correct usages, grammar of English to Odia. This paper will be of descriptive type.
Computer Practical Test
On the basis of the main examination candidate will be shortlisted for the computer test in each category, this section will be of 50 marks. Every aspirants have to study sections like:
- Basic knowledge of the computer (Software’s like MS office)
- Must know how to work on internet & E- Mail.
- OS-CIT course as decided by the Govt. in Higher Education Department.
Every candidate must score 15 marks in order to clear the examination.
All the very best guys, we hope that we have provided you the relevant information if there is any kind of confusion please free to contact in the comment section with correct Email.