Orissa Staff Selection Commission Small Savings Officer Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Orissa Staff Selection Commission OSSC has given the notification for the recruitment of Small Savings Officer (Junior Grade) under Government in Finance Department. So for OSSC will conduct a recruitment examination in which lots of candidates will fill up the application forms. As you all know now days competition level is very high & exam are getting tougher every day. So we have provided you OSSC Small Savings Officer Exam Pattern & Syllabus. Now we hope that you will get an idea about the examination & what, how to prepare for the examination will be clear in your Mind.
OSSC Small Savings Officer Exam Pattern
- There will be objective type questions in the examination.
- There will be 150 questions in question paper of 150 marks.
- Time duration given to every candidate will be 02:00 hours 120 minutes.
- Objective type written test (OMR format): 150 marks
- Weightage on career evaluation: 30 marks
- Viva-voce test: 20 marks
OSSC Small Savings Officer Syllabus
Below we have given you the topics from which you can prepare about the examination. Well in current affairs you can read all the important news & events that you should know like Nobel Prize, Dates, ISRO- Mars Project.
- Current Affairs
- Arithmetic of matriculation standard
- Basic computer knowledge & application skill
- History of India
- Socio-economic Scenario
- General Science
- English and Qdia language skill including comprehension of words, phrases and idioms, vocabulary, grammar and usage.
- Indian Polity
- Numerical skill and Quantitative aptitude
- Environment issues
- Human Rights issues
- Art and Culture
- Geography of India