RRB Junior Engineer JE Electrical Examination is the important competitive paper for which the candidates have to prepare well. RRB JE Electrical Sample Papers are provided for the preparation of the exam so that the applicants have the source to study. RRB JE Model Question Papers will help you to learn more better about the course of exam. Railway JE Electrical Sample Questions are as follows which have been part of question paper in the last years.
Practice more and more to get into the flow of exam paper as it will help you score better in the exam paper. The paper is fully objective type.
Question1. Power factor of a linear circuit is defined as the:
- Ratio of real power to reactive power
- Ratio of real power to apparent power
- Ratio of reactive power to apparent power
- Ratio of resistance to inductance
Question2. Consider Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) and Bipolar Junction Transistor (BJT). which of the following statement is correct:
- Both IGBT and BJT are current-controlled devices
- Both IGBT and BJT are voltage-controlled devices
- IGBT is a current-controlled device and BJT is a voltage-controlled device
- IGBT is a voltage-controlled device and BJT is a current-controlled device
Question3. An n-channel enhancement MOSFET with channel length L = 1 μm, channel width W = 8 μm and threshold voltage Vt = 0.8 V operates in the saturation region. The process trans conductance parameter is 200 μA/V2. The gate-to-source voltage for a drain current of 100 μA is:
- 15 V.
- 25 V.
- 35 V.
- 45 V.
Question4. The input and output impedances of a voltage follower based on an ideal operational amplifier are:
- Infinite and zero, respectively.
- Zero and Infinite, respectively.
- Both infinite.
- Both zero.
Question5. Photodiode is a:
- Semiconductor PN junction diode and operates in reverse-bias region.
- Semiconductor PN junction diode and operates in forward-bias region.
- Metal to semiconductor junction diode and operates in reverse bias region.
- Metal to semiconductor junction diode and operates in forward bias region.
Question6. A pure sine wave is:
- A digital signal
- Analog signal
- Can be digital or analog signal
- Neither digital nor analog signal
Question7. A typical microcomputer has 65,536 registers in its memory. It will be specified as :
- 65,536 Memory
- 65,536 K Memory
- 64 K Memory
- 8 K Memory
Question8. The electronic, magnetic and mechanical devices of a computer are known as:
Question9. A gate in which all input must be low to get a high output is called:
- An inverter
- A NOR gate
- An AND gate
- A NAND gate
Question10. BCD numbers are obtained by:
- Converting decimal number to binary
- Converting decimal to octal number
- Each decimal digit is represented by a four bit binary
- Converting binary to decimal
Question11. The term VLSI generally refers to a digital IC having:
- More than 1000 gates
- More than 100 gates
- More than 1000 but less than 9999 gates
- More than 100 but less than 999 gates
|Paper 1||Answer Key 1||Paper 2|
|Paper 3||Answer Key 3||Paper 4|